Thursday, January 8, 2009

Up Yours, Princesses!



I knew the Disney Princess Craze was for real when my three-year-old nephew came strutting into the room draped in his blanket claiming to be one. At the time, I thought it was adorable (actually, I still do), however he has since been sold the idea of Princes and given gender-appropriate toys like swords and Knightly armor (another rant for another post).

I was sad, but, then again, I like playing 'swords' a LOT more than... uh, I can't actually remember what the princesses do...

I went to the Disney Princess website for answers. The appalling truth? They do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Naturally, I went on Garage Band and edited together a song about how I felt. Click here (or the main post title) to download it in all it's amateur glory

-RS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is Jasmine wearing? That is soo not cannon dresswear. Also, fuck the monarchy.

Anonymous said...

god save the queen...she ain't no human being